Our Breeding Program
We had our first Small Munsterlander litter in December of 1996. We breed only breed proven hunting stock; we hunt our dogs extensively here in Iowa and in South Dakota, Missouri, and Arkansas. We sell puppies only to hunting homes. We have placed puppies in homes from California to New Jersey and Texas to Canada.
We encourage NAVHDA testing. This helps us evaluate our breeding program. All of our personal dogs have been tested. We also strive to place our puppies into loving, hunting homes.
When emailing for information about obtaining a puppy, here are a few things that we would like to know about you:
1. What do plan on hunting with your Small Munsterlander?
2. Do you plan on testing (NAVHDA, other) your Small Munsterlander?
3. Are you looking for a breeding prospect?
4. Are you interested in a male, female, or undecided?
5. What time frame are you looking at for a puppy?
6. Please include all of your contact information.
These questions will help us to place the right puppy with you. *Note*-- Bird Hunting homes are given priority over non-hunting homes.
Our Current Litters
We are planning on one or two litters this fall from either Rogue and/or Quiglee.
If you are interested in a puppy let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.