|Our Breeding Program
|We encourage NAVHDA testing. This helps us evaluate our breeding program. All of our
personal dogs have been tested. We also strive to place our puppies into loving, hunting
When emailing for information about obtaining a puppy, here are a few things that we would
like to know about you:
1. What do plan on hunting with your Small Munsterlander?
2. Do you plan on testing (NAVHDA, other) your Small Munsterlander?
3. Are you looking for a breeding prospect?
4. Are you interested in a male, female, or undecided?
5. What time frame are you looking at for a puppy?
6. Please include all of your contact information.
These questions will help us to place the right puppy with you. *Note*-- Bird Hunting homes are
given priority over non-hunting homes.
Pictures and video of our previous litters.
|Our Current Litters
|Litters from Other Breeders
|We are planning on litters out of Jig and Rogue this fall. They are scheduled to come into heat in August
or so. If you want on the list please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.