|Our Breeding Program
|We encourage NAVHDA testing. This helps us evaluate our breeding program. All of our
personal dogs have been tested. We also strive to place our puppies into loving, hunting
When emailing for information about obtaining a puppy, here are a few things that we would
like to know about you:
1. What do plan on hunting with your Small Munsterlander?
2. Do you plan on testing (NAVHDA, other) your Small Munsterlander?
3. Are you looking for a breeding prospect?
4. Are you interested in a male, female, or undecided?
5. What time frame are you looking at for a puppy?
6. Please include all of your contact information.
These questions will help us to place the right puppy with you. *Note*-- Bird Hunting homes are
given priority over non-hunting homes.
Pictures and video of our previous litters.
|Our Current Litters
|Litters from Other Breeders
|Lexa was bred about a month ago to Vito who was imported by and is owned by Pam Robinson.
She is starting to look thicker in the middle so I am thinking the breeding was a success. She is due
around Feb 9th, 2020 or so. I have a pretty good list so I will start going down it to see who is
interested in a pup from her or will wait until Jig or Splash come in again. Pups are $1200.
This will be Lexa's first litter so I don't have a history on how many pups she may have, her mother
averaged about 6 pups per litter.
I have started a list for these litters, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to be put
on the list.